- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, whipped until soft peaks form
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker crust
- Chocolate syrup
MIX gelatin and hot water in small bowl until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and dulce de leche in large mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Review This Recipe
no bake dulce de leche cheesecake
on the recipe it doesn't say what to do with the 1 cup heavy whip cream and the sugar.where do I put it
EDITOR'S COMMENT: The heavy whipping cream and sugar should be whipped together according to directions in the ingredient line. That mixture is then folded in as described in the second paragraph. Thank you.
Read More Reviews