- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, whipped until soft peaks form
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker crust
- Chocolate syrup
MIX gelatin and hot water in small bowl until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and dulce de leche in large mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup.
Review This Recipe
easy dulce de leche cheesecake
I made it for the holidays and every one love it
Read More Reviews