No-Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, whipped until soft peaks form
- 1 prepared 10-inch (9 ounces) graham cracker crust
- Chocolate syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese and dulce de leche in large mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
A real crowd pleaser!!!
I've made this several times and it's always a big hit. For my Bunko group, I made a chocolate crusts and drizzled melted salted chocolate fudge sauce over the top. It can be pre-sliced for easy serving. For a Christmas party, I'm going to experiment lining a square pan and cutting into small servings.
So simple to make, and so addictive! It's very creamy, not too sweet, and makes a great presentation. Add a little cinnamon to the graham crust, or try it with a chocolate wafer crust. This is a definite "keeper " recipe! Thank you !!
Not only this cheesecake is super easy to make, it's absolutely delicious!! It's definitely a must make recipe!!
no bake dulce de leche cheesecake
on the recipe it doesn't say what to do with the 1 cup heavy whip cream and the sugar.where do I put it EDITOR'S COMMENT: The heavy whipping cream and sugar should be whipped together according to directions in the ingredient line. That mixture is then folded in as described in the second paragraph. Thank you.
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
I made this for thanksgiving, everyone loved it and it was so incredibly easy to make.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (53% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.