No-Bake Lemon Cloud Pie
Try this delicious and refreshing No-Bake Lemon Cloud Pie. Lemon and whipped topping combined with sweetened condensed milk makes a quick and easy dessert.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) shortbread crumb crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium lemons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated lemon peel or lemon slices (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: For a lower calorie and fat version of this recipe, a 6-oz. prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust and fat-free frozen whipped topping can be substituted for the shortbread crumb crust and frozen whipped topping.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Lemony & Lucious
Super easy, with just the right lemon flavor, and smooth texture.
This pie was awsome! Very easy and tasty!
I put this together in just minutes and into the frig for a good chill. This is perfect for those no-bake hot summer days.
This was so easy and delicious. Lemon is my family's favorite flavor. This pie was fantastic.
Easiest pie I ever made
Loved loved loved this pie, light,cool and creamy, with great lemon flavor.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 47g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.