Try this delicious and refreshing No-Bake Lemon Cloud Pie. Lemon and whipped topping combined with sweetened condensed milk makes a quick and easy dessert.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) shortbread crumb crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium lemons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated lemon peel or lemon slices (optional)
BEAT sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and peel in small mixer bowl until combined. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon peel.
NOTE: For a lower calorie and fat version of this recipe, a 6-oz. prepared reduced-fat graham cracker crust and fat-free frozen whipped topping can be substituted for the shortbread crumb crust and frozen whipped topping.
Review This Recipe
No-Bake Lemon Cloud Pie
I do not normally like lemon pie but since my husband and most everyone else does I decided to make this for a sunday dinner we are invited to and I offered to make dessert for..It is delicious has a good tang to it!!
Read More Reviews