No Bake Mango Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
You don't even need your oven for this rich caramel mango no-bake cheesecake. Dulce de leche flavors the bottom layer and mango fills the top layer.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons boiling water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups mango puree (from about 3 mangos, or frozen, thawed mango chunks)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
BEAT sweetened condensed milk, dulce de leche and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Vigorously mix 1 envelope gelatin and ¼ cup boiling water in small bowl with a fork until gelatin is completely dissolved (about 3-4 minutes). Immediately beat into cream cheese mixture with hand held electric mixer until combined. Pour over crust; gently smooth top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
MIX vigorously the remaining envelope gelatin with remaining 2 tablespoons boiling water in small bowl with a fork until gelatin is completely dissolved (about 3-4 minutes). Immediately blend into mango puree with hand held electric mixer until combined. Pour over set cheesecake; gently smooth top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
SERVE with sliced mangoes on top, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (34% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.