No-Bake Mini “Sundae” Sweets
Easy to make, these adorable No-Bake Mini “Sundaes” are a sweet addition to any party. Just shape marshmallow cereal into mini “sundaes”, dip in melted Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and top with sprinkles, mini morsels, whipped topping and a cherry!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Assorted sprinkles and sugars
- 1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
- 24 maraschino cherries, blotted dry
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT, marshmallows and butter in large, heavy-duty 6-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat.
WORKING QUICKLY, stir in cereal. Carefully transfer mixture to prepared bowl. Cool for 5 minutes.
LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Spray 24 mini muffin cups and hands with nonstick cooking spray.
PRESS about 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture into prepared muffin cups, shaping mixture above cups into rounded “ice cream scoop” shapes with ice cream scoop or two tablespoons.
MICROWAVE 1 1/4 cups morsels and vegetable shortening in dry, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH power for 45 seconds; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
DIP tops of sundaes in chocolate. Immediately decorate with sprinkles and remaining 1/4 cup morsels. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Store in airtight containers. Before serving, top each “sundae” with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a cherry.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.