No Bake Peaches & Cream Summer Tart
Peaches are the perfect summer fruit. And a no-bake tart is the ideal dessert for hot summer months. This No Bake Peaches & Cream Summer Tart is great for all your summer get togethers.
- 1 1/2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
Or Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 to 2 peaches or nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl on medium speed until well blended.
CAREFULLY spoon filling into crust and spread to edge. Place peaches, overlapping slightly, in circular pattern over filling. Cover lightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
MIX apricot preserves with water in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until bubbly. Drizzle over peaches. Serve immediately.
If fresh peaches are not available, substitute 2 cups frozen peaches, thawed according to package directions.
A 9-inch pie dish can be used in place of a tart pan.
12 mini tartlet shells can be used in place of 9-inch tart pan.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.