"No Ice Cream Maker Needed" Berry Ice Cream
“No Ice Cream Maker Needed” Berry Ice Cream is a simple and delicious treat that can be ready in minutes. For best results use a food processor as the mixture will be quite thick. You may serve immediately or freeze for later.
- 3 cups chopped mixed frozen berries and/or fruit
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.