Crunchy bits of chocolate fill these not-so-traditional Oatmeal Buncha Crunch Cookies. They make great snacks to serve after school or add to lunch boxes.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 package (13 ounces) NESTLÉ BUNCHA CRUNCH Candy
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and Buncha Crunch. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
These cookies rock
They are so simple to make and the recipe makes a lot of cookies. They disappear very quickly and everyone always requests them from me. Sometimes it's hard to find buncha crunch so I just cut up a Nestle Crunch bar instead.
Read More Reviews