These Oatmeal Cranberry Softies are cookies that are sure to become your family's favorite. Full of chocolate, oats, cranberries and nuts, they also make great cookies for giving as gifts.
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Hearts, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Beat sugar, butter, milk, egg and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, Nestlé Hearts, cranberries and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Great for an added easy eatting dessert
We all really enjoyed the cookies for Thanksgiving Day. I made them early and froze them. They defrosted perfectly for the day and were oh so good.
Read More Reviews