Oatmeal Crunch Cookies
Too much leftover holiday candy? No problem. Made with chopped candy bars, these easy-to-make Oatmeal Crunch Cookies offer a deliciously unique way to enjoy some of your favorite chocolate bars.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 8 Fun Size NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, coarsely chopped (about 3/4 cup total)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and chopped candy bars. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NOTE: 2 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars may be used in place of Fun Size bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.