Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies is a tasty variation of the popular classic version. It will soon become a family favorite! Very easy to put together, these are even better the next day after storing in tightly covered container in the refrigerator!
- 2 pkgs. (16.5 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
PREPARE cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
BEAT cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in small mixer bowl until smooth.
PLACE about 1 tablespoon filling on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Review This Recipe
My girlfriend loves oatmeal raisin cookies. I made these for her b-day and she couldn't thank me enough!
Read More Reviews