Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies
Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies is a tasty variation of the popular classic version. It will soon become a family favorite! Very easy to put together, these are even better the next day after storing in tightly covered container in the refrigerator!
- 2 pkgs. (16.5 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in small mixer bowl until smooth.
PLACE about 1 tablespoon filling on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
These are soooo good!! Our whole family loves them.
My girlfriend loves oatmeal raisin cookies. I made these for her b-day and she couldn't thank me enough!
I love the combination of flavors.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.