- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup 2% lowfat milk
- 5 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark or Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Powdered sugar (optional)
PLACE sheet of parchment paper 24 inches long on flat surface, such as a baking sheet or countertop.
COMBINE sugar, butter, milk and cocoa powder in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Boil rapidly for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in oats, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
STIR Raisinets and peanuts into warm mixture until well combined.
DROP by rounded tablespoon onto parchment paper. Cool for about 20 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Review This Recipe
I made these without the raisinets and peanuts. I used crunchy peanut butter instead of smooth. They took quite a while to set up but, they did and they taste pretty good. Will make these again