One-Pot Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
An old favorite, Macaroni and Cheese takes on a new role with the addition of zesty jalapeños teamed with creamy evaporated milk and shredded Monterey Jack cheese. The pasta doesn't need draining in this one-pot recipe.
- 3 cups (8 ounces) dry rotelle or wagonwheel pasta
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REDUCE heat to medium; cook, stirring frequently, until sauce has thickened slightly. Add cheese; stir until cheese is melted and sauce is thickened. Season with salt.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.