One-Pot Pasta With Tomatoes, White Beans and Pesto is a rustic Italian meal with wonderful flavor and requires the use of only one pot. Perfect for large gatherings and entertaining simplicity.
- 3 1/4 cups dry bow-tie pasta
- 3 cups water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini (white kidney beans) or small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup (about 1 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COMBINE pasta, water and bouillon in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and broth has reduced to about 1/2 cup; do not drain. Reduce heat to low; add pesto.
COOK, stirring frequently, until sauce has reduced slightly. Stir in tomatoes and beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
Review This Recipe
A first time smash!
This was the first time I'd made this recipe and it was a smash hit with the adults in the house. My children are finicky eaters, but they loved the tomatoes and pasta. I used canned tomatoes as I was in a hurry, but added Fava Beans and mushrooms to make it a little more interesting. You could also add Ro-Tel Tomatoes for a spicier kick.
Read More Reviews