One-Pot Pasta With Tomatoes, White Beans and Pesto
One-Pot Pasta With Tomatoes, White Beans and Pesto is a rustic Italian meal with wonderful flavor and requires the use of only one pot. Perfect for large gatherings and entertaining simplicity.
- 3 1/4 cups dry bow-tie pasta
- 3 cups water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
Or MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini (white kidney beans) or small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK, stirring frequently, until sauce has reduced slightly. Stir in tomatoes and beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese before serving. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
A fine recipe
Fast, savory, plentiful, and cheap. Bravisimo! Use 4 tomatoes.. a bit too much on the pasta side. Could also add a 1/2 cup of finely trimmed broccoli if you want to give it a bit more color. You will not regret making this recipe!
family loves it!
My family loves this it is the best thing i tryed!!!
A VERY GOOD RECIPE. AFTER A DAY AT THE POOL, WITH ALL INGREDIENTS ON HAND, IT TOOK NO TIME TO COOK. THE ONLY PROB I SEE IS THAT IT NEED A LITTLE MORE COLOR, SO I ADDED MORE TOMATOES (I USED ROMA ONES ANYWAY) I LIVE IN ITALY AND EVERYONE EJOYED IT, EVEN MY ITALIAN FRIENDS!! THANKS!!!!
Quick and Easy
This was actually very good. I think there's enough for five servings. I used 3/4 of the container of pesto sauce. DH, who doesn't like anything without meat, gave this a thumbs up. I will make it again!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 24g (36% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (27% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 1030mg (43% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (22% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.