You'll be amazed by the flavors in the marinade for this Orange Beef recipe. It is easy to make and perfect for a special entertaining meal. Serve with pasta or rice.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3/4 pound lean beef, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons coarsely grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REMOVE beef from marinade. Add orange juice, ginger, orange peel, crushed red pepper and garlic to marinade.
HEAT 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove from skillet. Add remaining vegetable oil, broccoli and bell pepper. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly tender. Stir in marinade; heat to boiling. Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in beef. Serve with Maggi Spaetzle.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I thought this was not going to be that great. I thought it was very good and so did the whole family.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.