Orange Café Shake has a delicious combination of low-fat vanilla ice cream, coffee and orange juice. Freshly grated orange peel brings this one alive! Top with sweetened whipped cream.
- 2 cups lowfat vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1 heaping teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- Sweetened whipped cream
PLACE ice cream, milk, orange juice, orange peel, brown sugar and coffee granules in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Garnish with cream and serve immediately.