Orange Café Shake
Orange Café Shake has a delicious combination of low-fat vanilla ice cream, coffee and orange juice. Freshly grated orange peel brings this one alive! Top with sweetened whipped cream.
- 2 cups lowfat vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange peel
- 1 heaping teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- Sweetened whipped cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.