Orange Cream Calcium Smoothie
This creamy orange smoothie is an excellent source of calcium and Vitamin C. Both kids and adults will love this cool and classic flavor combination as a great after school snack or midday pick-me-up.
• Excellent Source/ High In: Calcium, Vitamin C
• Fat free
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice with added calcium and vitamin D
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
• If banana is not frozen, add 1/2 cup ice cubes.
• To freeze bananas, remove from peel and store in airtight plastic bag or container. Bananas can be frozen whole, sliced or mashed.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 80mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.