Mandarin oranges and grapes pair perfectly with cheese tortellini in this cool and refreshing pasta salad.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
COMBINE pasta, grapes, oranges, onion and nuts in a medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Review This Recipe
Rave review at family dinner
I brought this recipe to a family get together. The other women there are fantastic cooks. This was the first dish to be emptied. A nephew arriving late, was disappointed that he missed out. He had heard about it before he got to the party. Fantastic I have made this several times since then.
Read More Reviews