Mandarin oranges and grapes pair perfectly with cheese tortellini in this cool and refreshing pasta salad.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
COMBINE pasta, grapes, oranges, onion and nuts in a medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Review This Recipe
Too Much Sauce
Although the concept and reviews were alluring, my boyfriend and I were quite disappointed by this dish. The amount of sauce (honey dijon dressing) called for in the recipe was just too much and the cheese tortellini was rather odd chilled. I would suggest using about half the sauce and changing the pasta to something less heavy.
Read More Reviews