Mandarin oranges and grapes pair perfectly with cheese tortellini in this cool and refreshing pasta salad.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
COMBINE pasta, grapes, oranges, onion and nuts in a medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Review This Recipe
Enjoyed by all
I needed a pasta salad to bring to a 4th of July BBQ. Found your website and made this dish...everyone loved it.
Read More Reviews