Orange-Marinated Pan-Fried Fish Fillets with Carrots is versatile and tasty. Try substituting chicken or tofu for other delicious variations on this recipe. Marinade may be made ahead and stored in refrigerator for up to three days.
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 4 (6 ounces each) sea bass fillets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots (2 medium carrots)
- Hot cooked rice
WHISK together orange juice, wine, 1 tablespoon oil, chili sauce and seasoning sauce in large bowl; add fish. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
HEAT nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and swirl the skillet to coat. Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
PAN-FRY fish on one side for 3 to 5 minutes or until the surface is golden brown and crisp. Turn fish over and cover with carrots. Pan-fry until golden brown and crispy. Pour reserved marinade over fish and carrots. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until carrots are tender. Serve hot with rice.