Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful pasta meal.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
PLACE pasta on serving platter; top with sauce. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Quick and elegant!
What an easy recipe that even your most pick guest will enjoy and think it took you a lot of prep! Not so, easy and terrific! I add two tablespoons of orange zest and chopped parsely to pick it up a bit. In addition I added a bit of roasted garlic to the sauce. Super dish and so fast and easy! Fresh yeast rolls go great with this tasty meal. Thanks!
Read More Reviews