Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful pasta meal.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
PLACE pasta on serving platter; top with sauce. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
A recepie that's good to work with
This recipe turned out really good, I didn't make it with the packaged alfredo Sauce, but rather did it myself and adjusted the seasonings a bit. And it turned out delicious.
Read More Reviews