Tangy grated orange peel adds a bright note to shrimp and mushrooms in this delightful pasta meal.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces raw, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon grated orange or tangerine peel
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add sauce, orange peel and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
PLACE pasta on serving platter; top with sauce. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
This was a *huge* hit with my family and it's already been requested again! The orange adds a nice flavor to the recipe. I didn't have time to go out and pick up the pasta and sauce, so I used a boxed parmesan pasta instead. It was extremely tasty - there wasn't even a noodle left after dinner!
Read More Reviews