Orange-Soy Sauce makes a perfect dipping sauce for pot stickers or egg rolls.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped watercress leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 small green onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
PLACE orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, watercress, oil, green onion and cilantro in a glass jar. Store in the refrigerator and let flavors meld for at least 2 hours. It will taste best if stored in the rerigerator overnight.