Orange-Soy Sauce makes a perfect dipping sauce for pot stickers or egg rolls.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chopped watercress leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 small green onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 15
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 380mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 1g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.