Orange Tangerine Adobo Chicken
Orange Tangerine Adobo Chicken gets great flavor dimension from orange juice and chipotle chiles in adobo sauce. Enjoy it as an appetizer or entrée.
- 4 cups orange tangerine juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, chopped
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE chicken thighs in a large freezer bag; carefully pour in juice mixture. Seal; refrigerate for 12 hours.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil chicken for about 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. To test, pierce a thigh with a knife and if juice is clear, the thighs are cooked.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.