Orange Tangerine Adobo Chicken gets great flavor dimension from orange juice and chipotle chiles in adobo sauce. Enjoy it as an appetizer or entrée.
- 4 cups Orange Tangerine Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, chopped
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in)
HEAT Juicy Juice and sugar in a large saucepan; whisk until sugar is completely dissolved. Whisk in seasoning sauce and chiles; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not boil. Remove from heat; let cool.
PLACE chicken thighs in a large freezer bag; carefully pour in Juicy Juice mixture. Seal; refrigerate for 12 hours.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil chicken for about 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. To test, pierce a thigh with a knife and if juice is clear, the thighs are cooked.