Exceptional and easy-to-make Orange Tangerine Adobo Chicken gets great flavor dimension from the combination of orange juice and chipotle chiles in adobo sauce. Try this one for entertaining as either an appetizer or main entrée. If desired, garnish with fresh chopped herbs like cilantro or basil.
- 4 cups Orange Tangerine Flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, chopped
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in)
HEAT Juicy Juice and sugar in a large saucepan; whisk until sugar is completely dissolved. Whisk in seasoning sauce and chiles; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not boil. Remove from heat; let cool.
PLACE chicken thighs in a large freezer bag; carefully pour in Juicy Juice mixture. Seal; refrigerate for 12 hours.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil chicken for about 7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. To test, pierce a thigh with a knife and if juice is clear, the thighs are cooked.