Orange Vanilla Muffins
A drizzle of white chocolate on top gives these Orange Vanilla Muffins just the right amount of sweetness to make them a true treat. Serve them for a quick morning bite or pass them around as an appetizer for a hearty brunch.
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA 50% Less Sugar Sweetened Condensed Dairy Product
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE baking mix, flour and sugar in large bowl. Add eggs, Coffee-mate, yogurt, juice and 1 tablespoon orange peel; stir just until blended. Stir in 1 1/3 cups morsels. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle with nuts.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly.
MICROWAVE remaining 1/3 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in La Lechera until completely combined. Drizzle with fork over muffins; sprinkle immediately with remaining 1/4 cup orange peel. Serve warm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (22% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.