- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared pan.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Original Nestle's Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie Bars
These bars are awesome. I made them last evening. Chewy and delicious. Thanks for the recipe!
Read More Reviews