Ortega Barbecue Sauce
This Ortega Barbecue Sauce will liven up your barbeque with some great flavors.
- 1 jar ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce - Medium
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE taco sauce, sugar, liquid smoke and onion in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Cool slightly; store tightly covered in refrigerator.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/32 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 174
- Calories from Fat: 1
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 110mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 2.6g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.