Ovaltine Better Bagel Topper
A scrumptious combination of cream cheese and rich chocolate mix makes Ovaltine Better Bagel Topper a special treat for breakfast or brunch. Sliced fresh strawberries may also be used in place of bananas to make another great variation.
- 2 ounces light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1 teaspoon fat free milk
- 2 whole-wheat bagels, sliced
- 1 medium banana, cut into slices
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD mixture evenly over cut side of bagels. Top with bananas.
Cook's Tip: 8 sliced fresh strawberries can be used in place of banana.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
think my kids will like this
Sounds like something my kids will like. They like Nutella which is SO expensive. I'll have to try this out on them.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (21% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.