Ovaltine Dippers are quick and easy and something you'll enjoy serving.
- 2 ounces light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- Graham cracker sticks
- 1 medium apple, sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Cook’s Tip: Can also add 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter or 1 tablespoon honey.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 24g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.