Ovaltine Essential Choc-o-nana Shake
Blender-made Ovaltine Essential Choc-o-nana Shake is rich in flavor and ready in 5 minutes. Add vanilla protein powder for added protein in this version.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 2 medium bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix, Chocolate Malt Mix or Classic Malt Mix
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Cook's Tip: For added protein, blend in 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 38g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.