- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup OVALTINE Classic Malt Mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup (optional)
WHISK together flour, Ovaltine, baking powder, sugar and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until combined.
HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with syrup.