Pan Dulce French Toast Bake
- 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 8 cups (about 4 small) cubed pan dulce (sweet Mexican bread)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK coffee, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended.
PLACE pan dulce cubes in prepared baking pan. Evenly pour egg mixture over pan dulce, ensuring all cubes are moistened. Let stand for 5 minutes for cubes to absorb the liquid.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche or your favorite syrup.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 530
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (31% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (39% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 270mg (89% of DV)
- Sodium: 240mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 69g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 41g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.