Pancetta and Pesto Twice-Baked Potatoes
Topped with crispy pancetta and melted mozzarella cheese, and stuffed with potatoes, pesto, and sour cream this recipe delivers true Italian taste.
- 2 (8 ounces each) russet potatoes, washed and pricked with fork
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces pancetta, cooked and crumbled
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes or until soft. Cool for 10 minutes; cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides with a spoon being careful not to break the skins.
COMBINE potato pulp, pesto and sour cream in medium bowl. Whip until blended. Spoon mixture back into potato skins. Top with cheese and pancetta.
BAKE for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and potatoes are hot.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (31% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (33% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 620mg (26% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.