Topped with crispy pancetta and melted mozzarella cheese, and stuffed with potatoes, pesto, and sour cream this recipe delivers true Italian taste.
- 2 (8 ounces each) russet potatoes, washed and pricked with fork
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces pancetta, cooked and crumbled
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
BAKE potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes or until soft. Cool for 10 minutes; cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides with a spoon being careful not to break the skins.
COMBINE potato pulp, pesto and sour cream in medium bowl. Whip until blended. Spoon mixture back into potato skins. Top with cheese and pancetta.
BAKE for an additional 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and potatoes are hot.