In this "Paper"-Wrapped Chicken recipe, chicken pieces are marinated for flavor and then steamed in little packets so they stay tender. Try this fun special presentation to enliven a meal.
- 6 (about 1 1/2 lb. total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons cooking sherry or rice wine
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heavy-duty foil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
CUT sixteen 6-inch-square pieces of heavy-duty foil. Fold each square in half to form a rectangle. Make two 1/4-inch folds on each short side, leaving the long side open, forming a packet.
PLACE scant 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each foil packet. Double fold the open edge to tightly seal. Place packets on rimmed baking sheet.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes. Open one packet to test for doneness; chicken should no longer be pink.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 1g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.