These rich Parisian Almond Snickerdoodles are tasty cinnamon-sugar cookies that are great anytime!!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Parisian Almond Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat 1 1/4 cups sugar, butter and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy; gradually stir in flour mixture. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
COMBINE 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Use a small ice cream scoop to form dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and the surface is slightly cracked. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.