Quick and Easy Pasta from the Sea combines shell-shaped pasta, salmon and peas to create a fun variation on a family classic.
- 3 cups (12 oz.) dry small or medium pasta shells
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) canned skinless, boneless salmon or tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (10 3/4 fl. oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups (6-oz. pkg.) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COOK pasta shells according to package directions, adding frozen peas to boiling pasta water for last 30 seconds of cooking time; drain.
COMBINE salmon, evaporated milk, soup, 1 1/4 cups cheese, black pepper and garlic powder in large bowl until well blended. Add pasta and peas; stir until combined. Cover dish tightly with foil.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
This was a good recipe. It was very tasty. It was quick and easy to make. Me and my daughter enjoyed it. I will definitely make it again.
Read More Reviews