Pasta from the Sea
Quick and Easy Pasta from the Sea combines shell-shaped pasta, salmon and peas to create a fun variation on a family classic.
- 3 cups (12 oz.) dry small or medium pasta shells
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) canned skinless, boneless salmon or tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 can (10 3/4 fl. oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups (6-oz. pkg.) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK pasta shells according to package directions, adding frozen peas to boiling pasta water for last 30 seconds of cooking time; drain.
COMBINE salmon, evaporated milk, soup, 1 1/4 cups cheese, black pepper and garlic powder in large bowl until well blended. Add pasta and peas; stir until combined. Cover dish tightly with foil.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe was great however I had to lower the carbs so I used whole wheat pasta. Still turned out delicious.
Quick and tasty!
It was so quick and easy to make and the children just loved it!
Yummy, healthy seafood recipe
This is a failure proof, yummy and healthy recipe. I add shrimp and bay scallops to it when I have guests over and they are totally impressed by it!
This casserole is excellent!
I tried this casserole over the weekend and it was wonderful! I would probably add a little less pasta so that it is really creamy but other than that... IT WAS WONDERFUL! My whole family raved!
Easy and Delicious
I work long hours and when I get home I don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. This is an easy fix that is very good on a cold evening.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 710mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.