A Publish my Bliss recipe contest winning entry from Denise Miller.
“My daughter loves pasta and she wants to be a chef someday. She is what
inspired me to make this recipe. Plus, I’m a big fan of natural bliss® creamer.”
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup (0.75 ounce) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 6 tablespoons Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 box (16 ounces) rigatoni
HEAT olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pancetta, onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until pancetta is lightly browned.
ADD red wine and cook down while scraping the pan.
ADD tomatoes and juice, basil, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper and cheese.
REDUCE heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours.
STIR in Coffee-mate; cook for 3 minutes.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Place on platter. Top with sauce. Top with additional cheese and basil, if desired.