Pasta Sauce with a Touch of Cream
A Publish my Bliss recipe contest winning entry from Denise Miller.
“My daughter loves pasta and she wants to be a chef someday. She is what inspired me to make this recipe. Plus, I’m a big fan of natural bliss® creamer.”
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup (0.75 ounce) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 6 tablespoons Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 box (16 ounces) rigatoni
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD red wine and cook down while scraping the pan.
ADD tomatoes and juice, basil, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper and cheese.
REDUCE heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours.
STIR in Coffee-mate; cook for 3 minutes.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Place on platter. Top with sauce. Top with additional cheese and basil, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 1040mg (43% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.