This Pasta With Chicken in a Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce is wonderfully delicious and quick to make. Roasting the red bell peppers concentrates and enhances their flavor and makes them the center of attention in the cream sauce! Garnish with chopped parsley and shredded cheese.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 jar (7.25 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) fully-cooked, ready-to-eat chicken breast strips
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PLACE peppers in food processor or blender; cover. Pulse until peppers are 1/8- to 1/4-inch in size.
COOK sauce, peppers and chicken in large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil). Add pasta; toss well.
SERVE with cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
Review This Recipe
GOOD BUT NEEDS ALITTLE MORE
The pasta with cicken and roasted pepper crean sauce I feel is a good quick meal, but needs alittle more. I would suggest for a 4 serving course, to add about a 1/3 cup of milk to the mixture to make enough sauce for the noodles.
Read More Reviews