This Pasta With Chicken in a Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce is wonderfully delicious and quick to make. Roasting the red bell peppers concentrates and enhances their flavor and makes them the center of attention in the cream sauce! Garnish with chopped parsley and shredded cheese.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 jar (7.25 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) fully-cooked, ready-to-eat chicken breast strips
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PLACE peppers in food processor or blender; cover. Pulse until peppers are 1/8- to 1/4-inch in size.
COOK sauce, peppers and chicken in large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (do not boil). Add pasta; toss well.
SERVE with cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
Review This Recipe
Perfect for entertaining
I have have served this dish so many times and it is always a hit. This is the easiest and most tasteful dish I have ever served. The sauce is rich and creamy and it tastes like you have slaved all day. Cheesy garlic bread and a ceaser salad perfectly compliment this dish.
Read More Reviews