Pasta with Creamy Cheese and Broccoli Sauce
Tender broccoli florets featured in a delicious creamy sauce with pasta make this a colorful and delicious lunch or dinner option. Pair with a simple green salad.
- 1/2 pound dry pasta
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE evaporated milk and flour in medium saucepan; mix well. Add bouillon. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until bouillon is dissolved. Add broccoli and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted; remove from heat. Serve with pasta.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Pasta with Creamy Cheese and Broccoli sauce
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 840mg (35% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 55g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.