Tender broccoli florets featured in a delicious creamy sauce with pasta make this a colorful and delicious lunch or dinner option. Pair with a simple green salad.
- 1/2 pound dry pasta
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
COMBINE evaporated milk and flour in medium saucepan; mix well. Add bouillon. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until bouillon is dissolved. Add broccoli and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted; remove from heat. Serve with pasta.
Review This Recipe
Pasta with Creamy Cheese and Broccoli sauce
Read More Reviews