The robust flavors in this creamy Poblano Chile Sauce make this pasta dish something your family and friends will remember. Garnish with chopped chiles and herbs. Great with any type of pasta. Ready in 20 minutes.
- 2 large poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Hot, cooked pasta
- Chopped poblano chiles for garnish
PLACE roasted poblano chiles, media crema, milk and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
HEAT oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add poblano chile mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over pasta. Garnish with chopped poblano chiles.
Review This Recipe
Great sauce! My whole family loved it! Will be making it on the regular!
Poblano creamy chile sauce
Finger licking good!!! must make this dish!!
Savory and Unique
Excellent taste! Family loves it! It's made my top 5 favorite pastas of all time.