Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce is a delicious and easy dish that is ready in 30 minutes. To dress this dish up, garnish with parsley or your choice of grated cheeses.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Hot, cooked pasta
HEAT oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add tomato sauce, bouillon and chili powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Add media crema; heat for 30 seconds. Serve over pasta. Garnish with parsley, if desired.