Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp
Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp is ready in less than 30 minutes and the pesto gives this seafood pasta entrée extra sophistication. Garnish with thinly sliced green onion and a little lemon zest.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 419
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 190mg (63% of DV)
- Sodium: 584mg (24% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 5% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 19% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.