Pasta with Lemon and Shrimp is ready in less than 30 minutes and the pesto gives this seafood pasta entrée extra sophistication. Garnish with thinly sliced green onion and a little lemon zest.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Reduced Fat Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
COMBINE pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.