Pasta with Pepita & Cilantro Pesto Sauce
Pasta with Pepita & Cilantro Pesto Sauce is a unique and tasty variation of pesto and pasta. The pepita (pumpkin seeds) may be toasted for extra flavor.
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated Cotija or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE bouillon mixture, cilantro, cheese, pepitas, oil, garlic and hot pepper sauce in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
TOSS pesto with pasta; serve sprinkled with additional pepitas, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.