Pasta With Pesto and Beans
Pasta With Pesto and Beans features an all natural pesto sauce, cannellini beans and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. A touch of red pepper flakes adds a zesty dimension too. This colorful dish is ready in less than thirty minutes and is easy to prepare. Make other delicious variations of this recipe by trying different types of pasta!
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (7 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped, drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (.75 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
very good and healthy
This was a very easy and healthy recipe. I used whole wheat pasta and used fresh tomatoes instead. I also used more fresh garlic, which added more flavor. This recipe is a good way to get all of your "good eating" in!
Quick and Easy with loads of fiber
I have been trying to work beans into our diets for the fiber, and this one was quick and easy to make with ingredients I usually have on hand. I will definitely make it again.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 712
- Calories from Fat: 211
- Total Fat: 23.4g (36% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7.3g (37% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 21mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 622mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 92.1g (30% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 19.7g (79% of DV)
- Sugars: 3.4g
- Protein: 35.6g
- Vitamin A: 3% of DV
- Vitamin C: 16% of DV
- Calcium: 43% of DV
- Iron: 120% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.