Pasta With Pesto and Beans features an all natural pesto sauce, cannellini beans and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. A touch of red pepper flakes adds a zesty dimension too. This colorful dish is ready in less than thirty minutes and is easy to prepare.
Make other delicious variations of this recipe by trying different types of pasta!
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1 container (7 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped, drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (.75 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
COOK pesto, beans and tomatoes in medium saucepan over medium-low heat until heated through. Add pasta, cheese and red pepper flakes; stir well to combine.
Review This Recipe
Quick and Easy with loads of fiber
I have been trying to work beans into our diets for the fiber, and this one was quick and easy to make with ingredients I usually have on hand. I will definitely make it again.
Read More Reviews